How to Eat Well on a Budget
1. Plan out your meals for the week ahead. Use the items that are on sale at your market to plan your meals for that week.
2. Cook at home instead of eating out. Bring your lunch to work/school.
3. Buy whole foods instead of processed foods. Buy in bulk or frozen when on sale.
4. Cook larger portions to freeze or use for leftovers. These leftovers can be for lunches or dinners during the week.
5. Grow your own produce and herbs. Can, preserve, or freeze what you grow in your garden.